Link building is a vital activity within SEO. The goal is to create meaningful links on relevant websites, which are closely related to the activities you are dealing with and which you present on your site. It is not about quantity but quality. The links should be created reasonably and in places where the target customers or clients actually are.
- Creating new links and managing the active ones, including a removal of dead or damaging links.
- Links via quality catalogues, discussion fora, PR articles, cross linking, reviews, social networks, blogs, etc.
Analyzing and working with keywords is one of the primary tasks that should be dealt with by each website owner before a web is launched. These keywords represent your offer, products, and core information about the website content. And the content is king while the key words should be enthroned. We work with them on both the web and in the marketing sense. The more relevant and better the analysis we have, the selected keywords will benefit more.
- Selecting only the keywords and long tails keywords that will really benefit your presentation (SEO and marketing wise).
- Implementation of selected keywords into headings (H1, H2, H3 …), subheadings, lead paragraphs, links and metadata.
Copywriting is a marketing text designed to promote sales and to best describe the main benefits of the product or service you offer. A copywriter has to tackle not only the key words but all technical and sophisticated expressions and to bring together a readable and advanced text that will capture and present the most important aspects of your offer.
- Copywriting for websites, e-shops, and marketing purposes.
- Creation and design of advertising slogans, call-to-action elements, enhancement of current texts.
I work with top copywriters and proofreaders, offering the possibility of copywriting in Czech, English and German language.
Measurement is fundamental. Google Analytics is measurement. Who does not measure, track, and analyze audience behavior on the site and the impact of all activities on sales, traffic, and return of visitors will never be profitable. Google Analytics is the cornerstone for a comprehensive analysis of your website. With that tool, you get a complete overview of traffic and revenue sources, audience behavior and the impact of marketing on web development, etc.
- Setting and review of all important aspects to transparently measure all site activity.
- Interconnecting Google Analytics to all marketing tools, setting segmentation, filtering, channels, funneling, and more.